Monday, January 11, 2016

Cambios

This week is cambios!!!!


Ah everyone here is freaking out. I'm pretty sure Hna Deglado is going to leave because she has been here three transfers and usually you are only in cerro de pasco for two. But everyone thinks im going to be training... if so I will get a call from president tonight. I'm freaking out if thats true. I'm so not ready!! I only have five months. What if I train a latina thats fine but a gringa? I dont know spanish!!! But come what may and love it.

(me... we hiked the cross.. a big cross on top of cerro. the mountain.. more pics to come of the cross)



This week I learned a lot about patience. We haven't had water for five days..... yeah I know its disgusting. I've learned that I hate complaining more than anything and that we really cant control the situations we are put in a lot of the times. We can only make the best of it. I am grateful for that. I'm grateful that we are given trials to learn and grow. Not having water is a trial... trust me. But I am grateful that this life really is to grow and learn. 

(Cerro)


The elders had a baptism this week and the investigator wanted to do it in the rio.. so we went to the middle of no where and he got baptized. It really was a neat experience. But it was so sunny and so bright that the sun was just so strong! My head hurt so bad. We are so close to the sun it feels like haha. I actually wanted to throw up for the rest of the day but you guys should all be proud of me!! I didn't and it has been a little more than five months and I still haven't thrown up on the mission. Diarrhea yes. But thats a different story. Everyone gets that. 

(Cerro)


Any way i am grateful for Hna Delgado and what she has taught me. It is really sad to see her go but all good things must come to an end. Good luck this week!! You will all find out what happens when I write you next week.... I love you all soo much more than you can imagine!

XOXO
Hna Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment