Monday, January 4, 2016

Johnny got baptized

Johnny got baptized!!!!!!! I cant believe it!!!!!! It was such an amazing experience. He thanked us as missionaries and I was filled with so much joy. I know I didn't do much but teach him but I seriously felt like the scriptures say how you save a soul and how great your joy will be!! ah!  He wants to serve a mission! He told me he loves sharing the gospel and cant wait to serve, what an amazing experience. I'm really proud and happy for him.







Happy new years!!!! feliz ano! So we woke up for like ten min and screamed and watched the fireworks. The tradition is at midnight for New Years and for Christmas you eat this nasty, nasty cake thing called paneton and hot chocolate.

 
(Hot chocolate and paneton)

(my pensionista)

And then you're supposed to wear yellow underwear through the new year.... so there was lots of that on the street but obviously we cant do that tradition... haha But its pretty funny. Peruvians are funny and I love their weird things. I'm grateful for this new year!!! Not only should we make new resolutions but we should look back on our old year and look at all the things we accomplished!!! 2015 was an amazing year for me and I cant wait to make this one even better. I love you all!!!! I hope you have an amazing week!

XOXO
Hna Rasmussen


(Cerro de pasco)



It rains every day here


The mine






and I finally got to ride a bike







No comments:

Post a Comment