Monday, May 16, 2016

Otra Gringa

FAMILY! It feels like I've seen you guys forever ago haha but it was only a week. Well we had cambios and I am officially with hna Crawford. She is from Arizona... so another gringa!!! How am I ever going to improve my Spanish! Haha but the nice thing is I have been with her practically my whole entire mission. In Huanuco and Cerro with her.  It is kind of funny. But we are good friends so that nice!


 my only pic with my new comp hna crawford from arizona

me hna holden and hna jaspers
This week.. well another dog peed on me again. I don't know why... I also got my braces fixed. They said I practically just had metal glued on the back of my teeth because it was broken in everyplace. So I got it replaced for 80 soles. Which is less than 30 dollars. That's nice... and cheap. Lets just hope it works and stays and keeps my teeth straight. Also Logan... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love and miss you little boy.

me with 8 puppies...

me with 4 gatitos,


 we also had un milagro! Everyone thought this less active wouldn't progress or even accept us and she came to church yesterday! Its a long story with her but she is very offended and she actually finally came to church. Everyone in the ward was shocked that we got her there and that she actually felt comfortable. That just goes to show that people can change!!!!!!! The gospel changed families and lives. The church is true. Now go live it and love it.

XOXO
Hna Rasmussen

hna spitale on her last day 


  the view of our area



No comments:

Post a Comment